AniCura Bahía de Málaga is led by a highly qualified team of diplomates by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and the European College of Veterinary Surgeons with extensive experience in their fields.
We manage challenging and difficult cases in all aspects of orthopaedics including complex fractures, limb deformities, arthroscopy and joint surgery including total hip joint replacement.
- Diagnosis and treatment of lameness
- Fracture repair: polytraumatised patients, complex fractures, conminute fractures, joint fractures, non-unions, revision surgery.
- Arthroscopy for the treatment of joint diseases.
- Diagnosis and treatment of elbow displasia.
- Diagnosis and treatment of craneal cruciate ligament rupture (TPLO).
- Diagnosis and treatment of hip displasia including total hip joint replacement
- Treatment of growth abnormalities
- Treatment of limb deformities (Ilizarov system)
- Joint surgery (arthrodesis, luxations, elbow and knee replacement)